Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) – We are OPEN for Consultations and Eye Surgeries are still being performed. Laser refractive surgery is still available without restriction.
- We are currently maintaining social distancing in our waiting room.
- All LASIK and refractive surgeries performed in Dr McGeorge’s theatre at Murdoch continue to operate as normal.
- Contact registers are mandatory at most businesses and venues to help with contact tracing. The WA Government’s SafeWA app provides an efficient and safe way to record contact details. Signing in is mandatory when entering the hospital.
Please see below the announcement we have from the hospital and we are following their guidelines.
Please DO NOT ATTEND, if you:
- Have been in contact with someone who is a confirmed case of Coronavirus COVID-19.
- Or have a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, difficulty breathing, fatigue, or any cold/flu like symptoms.
If you fit this criteria please self-isolate at home until the 15th day following travel or contact even if you are well. If you are showing respiratory or flu-like symptoms, present to the nearest public emergency department where the most up to date isolation precautions and treatments are available.
If you have travelled from outside Western Australia in the last 14 days and become unwell you must self-isolate and seek medical advice.